Basotho Wool Blanket - Cobalt/SalmonRegular price $186.00
Looking for the perfect blanket to keep you cozy and warm? Look no further than the Thula Tula Basotho Blanket! This heirloom-quality blanket is crafted to be well-loved for years to come. Lightweight, hypoallergenic, and machine-washable, the Basotho blanket is woven with colorfast wool that will never fade. Plus, it's ridiculously soft – perfect for snuggling up on the couch or bed. So why wait? Order your Thula Tula Basotho Blanket today!
- Won't shrink
- Won't fade
- Won't scratch
Crafted in South Africa from naturally renewable African virgin wool, it also passes strict sustainability standards and ethical practices at our mill.Your Purchase helps, 1 blanket = 30 Kids with clean water
- ▼About Your Basotho Blanket
- This authentic SeanaMarena Basotho heritage blanket has deep cultural significance to the Basotho nation. The design symbolizes fertility and growth. Its tight, thick weave is soft, warm, and repels rain and wind, just as it has been designed to do for over a century. The Basotho Heritage blanket is perfect for snuggling on the couch or lying on in the sun.
- Design: SeanaMarena Poone or Corncob
- Size: 61” x 65”
- Style: Throw / Wrap / Blanket
- Color: Cobalt, Yolk and Natural Overstripe
- Materials: 90% Weft 50% Merino Wool / 50% super soft, warm, lightweight, and hypoallergenic microfiber tight weave on a 10% Polycotton Warp.
- Origin: Crafted in South Africa
- ◄Care Guide
The Basotho blanket is fully machine washable. We recommend machine wash your blanket on a cool, gentle cycle and line-drying to preserve the fibers and color for full care guide check out our full care guide here