- Information We Collect About You
- Cookies & Technologies Used To Collect Information About You
- How We Use Your Information
- Links To Other Websites
- Information Security
- Data Retention
- Your Choices
- Accessing, Correcting, Or Deleting Your Information
- Geographic Location Of Data Storage And Processing
- Children’s Information
- Contact Us
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU : We may collect the following types of personal information about you which are described in more detail below:
(A) information you provide to us,
(B) information we may automatically collect, and
(C) information we may receive from third parties.
We call the information listed in (A)-(C) and detailed below “Information.”
- Information You Provide to Us
In using our Services, you may provide us with Information including, without limitation:
- Contact information such as name, email address, postal address, and telephone number(s);
- Account information and log in credentials, including unique identifiers such as username and password;
- Buyer payment and transaction information including credit or bank card information;
- Preferences for communications, shopping, and products;
- Communications and opinions in online forms and product reviews;
- Access to your geo-location or to other data held on social media platforms and other software (for example, access to your contacts, calendar, or photos); and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
- Information We May Automatically Collect About You
Our Services may automatically collect certain Information about you. We use this Information to help us design our Services to better suit our users’ needs. This Information may include:
- IP address, which is the number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider);
- Date and time of your visit or use of our Services;
- Domain server from which you are using our Services;
- Type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, or platform you use;
- Mobile device information, including the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”);
- Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our website or use of our Services;
- Your movement and activity within the Services, which is aggregated with other information; and
- Geographic data such as country or region.
- Information We May Receive from Third Parties
We may collect additional Information about you from third-party websites and social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, and/or sources providing publicly available information (e.g., from the U.S. postal service) to help us provide services to you, help prevent fraud, and for marketing and advertising purposes.
II. COOKIES & TECHNOLOGIES USED TO COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
The Information we automatically collect from you may be collected directly and through the use of third parties. We collect this Information by using certain technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, and other technologies. Third-party service providers, advertisers, and/or partners may also view, edit, or set their own cookies or place web beacons.
- Web Beacons. Website pages may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity). We also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of the Services. These technical methods may involve the transmission of Information either directly to us or to a third party authorized by us to collect Information on our behalf. Our Services may use retargeting pixels from Google, Facebook, and other ad networks. We may also use web beacons in HTML emails that we send to determine whether the recipients have opened those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails.
Mobile Application Technologies. If you access our website and Services through a mobile device, we may automatically collect Information about your device, your phone number, and your physical location.
III. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Use and Purpose of Processing Your Information
We use and process your Information for things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To provide you with the Services, and related products, promotions, and information you request;
- To create your account when you register;
- To facilitate transactions and communication between Buyers and Sellers;
- To provide you with rewards;
- To provide you with our newsletter when you subscribe to it;
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with requested information and other communications, including by email or text
- For general or targeted marketing and advertising purposes, including sending you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties, provided that you have not already opted-out of receiving such communications;
- To manage, improve, and foster relationships with third-party service providers, including vendors, suppliers, and parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners;
- To maintain, improve, customize, or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, resolve technical problems, or improve security or develop other products and services;
- To comply with our Terms & Conditions;
- For analytics for business purposes and business intelligence;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations and respond to lawful requests; and/or
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your Information and/or pursuant to your consent.
- Sharing Your Information
- Reviews:- You may be permitted to leave reviews for certain products. These reviews are visible to all users. Please do provide any personal information when leaving a review.
- Sellers:- As part of the buying and selling process, we enable information sharing between individuals who purchase products (“Buyers”) and organizations that sell products (“Sellers”). If you are a Buyer, we will share your Information with Sellers whose products you purchase to help facilitate your transaction, including Information like shipping address and payment status. As part of this process, Buyers may also share Information directly with Sellers via the Services when they reach out to Sellers with questions or concerns. Therefore, in order to sell their products, Sellers may process Information from Buyers or prospective Buyers. We are separate and independent from Sellers. This Policy covers only how we use, collect, and share your Information. We do not control and are not responsible for how Sellers use your Information.
Disclosure of Information for Legal and Administrative Reasons:- We may disclose your Information without notice:
(i) when required to by law or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process;
(ii) to cooperate or undertake an internal or external investigation or audit;
(iii) to comply with legal, regulatory, or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view your Information);
(iv) to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us, and any of our officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors and partners, and the website Service users;
(v) to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions; and
(vi) to verify the identity of the user of our Services.
Business Transfers:- Your Information may be transferred, sold, or otherwise conveyed (“Conveyances”) to a third party where we:
(i) merge with or are acquired by another business entity;
(ii) sell all or substantially all of our assets;
(iii) are adjudicated bankrupt; or
(iv) are liquidated or otherwise reorganize. You agree to any and all such Conveyances of your Information.
- Aggregate and Deidentified Data:- We may share general and aggregated Information or publish information based on aggregated data. However, we will only do so in a way that your personal identity is protected.
IV. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Services may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us, including links to Third-Party Sites, and these links may redirect you off our website away from our Services to these other Third-Party Sites. We may do this for the convenience of you and other users of the Services, but we do not have control over the operation of Third-Party Sites, which have separate and independent privacy notices. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
V. INFORMATION SECURITY
We use commercially reasonable measures to provide our Services. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored or maintained by us or our third-party service providers can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Information or private communications will always remain private or secure. We do not guarantee that your Information will not be misused by third parties We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features. You agree that we will not have any liability for misuse, access, acquisition, deletion, or disclosure of your Information.
If you believe that your Information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorized person, you shall promptly contact us via the Contact Us section so that we can quickly take necessary measures.
VI. DATA RETENTION
We will retain your Information for as long as needed to provide you Services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your Information to provide you Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Information you have submitted to us. We are under no obligation to store such Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Information.
VII. YOUR CHOICES
- Email:- By using our Services, you agree that we may contact you by email as set forth herein. If you do not want to receive marketing and promotional emails from us, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link in the email to unsubscribe and opt-out of marketing email communications or Contact Us
- Text Messages:- By using our Services, you agree to be reached by text message. If you no longer want to receive text messages from us, reply STOP (or as otherwise instructed) in the text message or Contact Us.
- Location Choices:- You can change the privacy settings of your device at any time to turn off the sharing of location information with our Services. If you choose to turn off location services, this could affect certain features or services of our Services. If you have specific questions about the privacy settings of your device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your device or your mobile service provider for help.
Opting Out of Direct Marketing:- To exercise choices regarding the marketing information you receive, you may also review the following links:
- You may opt-out of tracking and receiving tailored advertisements on your mobile device by some mobile advertising companies and other similar entities by downloading the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
- You may opt-out of receiving permissible targeted advertisements by using the NAI Opt-out tool available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 or visiting About Ads at http://optout.aboutads.info.
- You can opt-out of having your activity on our Services made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for your web browser by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for your web browser.
VIII. ACCESSING, CORRECTING, OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
To the extent state laws provide users with certain data subject rights, those rights may be honored by the Company following proper authentication and verification. Please Contact Us for more information.
IX. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION OF DATA STORAGE AND PROCESSING
Our Services are operated in the United States, India, and other countries where we operate. As such, we may collect, process, and store that Information in databases located throughout the United States, India, and wherever we provide our Services. If you are visiting the Services from a country outside of where we operate, you should be aware that you may transfer personally identifiable Information about yourself to the United States, India, and other countries where we operate, and that the data protection laws where we operate may not be as comprehensive as those in your own country. By visiting our Services and submitting Information you consent to the transfer of such Information to the United States, India, and other countries where we operate.
X. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
The Services are intended only for users over the age of eighteen (18) and we do not knowingly collect information from individuals under 13. If we become aware that a user is under thirteen (13) (or a higher age threshold where applicable) and has provided us with Information, we will take steps to comply with any applicable legal requirement to remove such Information. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected Information from a child under the age of thirteen (13).
XII. CONTACT US
Last Updated on 14.11.2022